Thursday, May 31, 2007

Patrones Extra

I found out today that the new Patrones Extra, June 2007, No. 257, has been released. Since I don't have any trips to Spain planned in the next month, I called Around the World, purveyor of international fashion mags in NYC, [(212) 575-8543] and arranged a charge-send. It was as easy as could be. $9 for the magazine and $5 for shipping, so $14 for 93 beautiful patterns, not a bad deal at all. After I hung up the phone, I wondered if I should have inquired about back issues too, but no, let's make sure this first transaction goes okay before I go crazy ordering magazines over the phone.


1 comments:

Linda said...

Ooooh, now you let out the secret! Guess who I'm calling first thing Monday morning?!!!! Thanks! This is the one Patrones issue I must have.